FreeZone 2.5 Liter Benchtop Freeze Dryers are designed for lyophilizing light sample loads. The compact design is ideal for labs with limited floor space.
The upright stainless steel collector coil holds 2.5 liters of ice before defrosting. A single 1/3 hp HCFC/CFC-free refrigeration system cools the collector to -50° C (-58° F), suitable for aqueous samples.
Lyo-Works OS provides a real time display of collector temperature, vacuum level and optional End-Zone™ end point detection system, shown on a 5" full color, capacitive touch screen. Models with PTFE-coated collectors that can withstand corrosive compounds are available.
- Stay Connected
- View Real-Time Sample Data
- Get Consistent, High Quality Results
- Make Challenging Samples Easy
Vacuum pump, drying accessory and freeze dry glassware (if not bulk freeze drying) are required (not included).
- Region:U.S. and Canada, International
- Collector Temperature:-50° C, -58° F
- Conformance:CAN/CSA C22.2, UL
- Ice Holding Capacity:2.5L
- Options Included:Corrosion-Resistant Collector
- Plug Type:North America, 230V
- Vacuum Pump Displacement Required:98 L/min or larger displacement
- Weight:120.0 lbs
- Weight metric:54.4 kg
- Dimensions:14.5" w x 19.2" d x 16.9" h
- Dimensions metric:36.8 w x 48.8 d x 42.9 h cm
- Electrical:230V, 60 Hz, 7A