The CUX10 and CUX12 connectors have been discontinued from the manufacturer.
THis one connector repalces both CUX10 and CUX12
Here is an easy replacement to repair your broken connections.
1. Disconnect tube and remove CUX-12 female connector from system.
2. Install CUX-10 alt in its place.
3. Plug system tube directly into CUX-10ALT fitting.
4. Remove cux10 connector from inlet feed tube.
5. Plug inlet feed tube directly into CUX10-ALT fitting.
To disconeect tubing, push in collar on fitting and slide out tube.
For 3/8 Tube use CUX9-ALT