The Autotrol 268/760 is a time-tested water softener valve with fully adjustable electronic demand metered control.
- Fully adjustable 8 cycle control
- Time-tested, duraflow flappers provide frictonless sealing for longer service life
- Non-corrosive, fiber-reinforced polymer construction
- Excellent flow rates (25 GPM continuous, 20 GPM backwash)
- Backwash capacity handles softener tanks up to 16" diameter
- Optical sensor for precision cycle positioning
- Double backwash for reduced hardness leakage
- Super capacitor for keeping time of day during power outage
- Soft water refill for a cleaner brine tank
- Valve material: Glass-filled thermoplastic
- Inlet/Outlet: 1"
- Cycles: 8
- Electrical rating: 12 V Transformer 110 V 50/60 Hz
- Distributor pilot: 1.05" O.D.
- Drain line: 1/2" O.D. (hose barb included)
- Brine line: 3/8"
- Mounting base: 2-1/2" - 8 NPSM
- Height from top of tank: 8.5"
Included With The Valve
- Designer cover
- 3/4" or 1" Copper Adapters
- Drain Line Hose Barb Fitting