The EPA recommends testing your well water at least twice a year.
- Test for copper, iron, and lead
- Detect dangerous levels of Nitrates/Nitrites
- Test for potentially harmful bacteria
- Reveal the presence of toxins from pesticides or fertilizers
- Learn your water's pH balance
- Determine your water's "hardness"
- Identify unsafe levels of chlorine in your water
- Compare all your results to EPA-recommended levels
- Single Use
- (1) Bacteria Test Vial
- (1) Lead / Pesticide Test Strip
- (1) Nitrate / Nitrite Test Strip
- (1) pH / Hardness / Chlorine Test Strip
- (1) Copper Test Strip
- (1) Iron Test Strip