The ScrubAir Pipette Washer/Dryer saves 98% on water and takes 85% less time to use.
Compared to traditional siphoning washing, rinsing and oven drying, the ScrubAir consumes less water, time and money, requiring as little as 3 1/4 hours to wash, rinse and dry up to 60 pipettes, compared to 23 hours or more with the traditional method. Eco-friendly, the ScrubAir Standard Wash Cycle uses only 12.5 L of tap or pure water, compared to 600 L used with a siphoning method. Three cycle programs are factory-set but may be user-modified. Start time may be delayed up to 8 hours. The LCD display shows both the cycle segment and total time remaining.
- Saves water, time and money
- Automated, requires far less glassware handling than traditional methods
- Fast and thorough cleaning with percolating action
- Programmable cycle settings including delayed start
- Product Subcategory:ScrubAir
- Internal Temperature:Heat up to 140ºF (60ºC)
- Region:U.S. and Canada, International
- Conformance:CAN/CSA C22.2, CE, UL 61010
- Estimated Shipping Weight:110.0 lbs
- Estimated Shipping Weight metric:38.0 kg
- Dimensions:14.8"w x 18.6"d x 37.7"h
- Dimensions metric:37.6cm x 47.3 cm x 85.6 cm
- Electrical:230 volts, 50/60 Hz, 6 amps