Labconco Blood Drawing Chairs provide optimal positions for venipuncture, ergonomically correct for both patient and phlebotomist. Designed with input from phlebotomists, elevated chair height and angled, padded arm ensure patient comfort. The wide chair frame accommodates large and small patients.
Chairs are available in 3 configurations: single chair, chair with a side cabinet for storage (14" w x 20.25" d interior), and two chairs with center cabinet.All chairs are glacier white, with charcoal arm and cabinet top. Weight capacity is 450lbs (204kg).
- Gas-assist lift mechanism raises arm to vertical position, holds it stationary, and gently lowers arm
- Padded arm cleans easily and withstands disinfection, angled at 10° to support the patient’s arm in fully extended position for easier venipuncture
- Elevated 21” chair height reduces phlebotomist's back strain
- Stainless steel footrest provides support for shorter patients, gives easy access to elevated seat
- One piece welded 1” tubular steel frame with chemical-resistant powder epoxy
- Weight:111.0 lbs
- Weight metric:50.0 kg
- Dimensions:27.5 x 46 x 37