Inlet and outlet ULPA filters are 99.999% efficient on 0.12 micron particulates and are rated for 70 CFM at <1.00" static pressure.
Protector Filtered Glove Boxes provide inlet and outlet HEPA or ULPA filtration and a leak-tight physical barrier to protect the operator from exposure to potentially hazardous materials.
These glove boxes feature particulate containment <20 nanograms per cubic meter as confirmed by Safebridge Consultants, Incorporated and also meet ISO Class 3 standards.Labconco HEPA Filtered Glove Boxes may be appropriate for use as containment isolators for applications that include compounds assigned ISO 4 and ISO 5 Banding Levels. Contact your Health and Safety Officer for specific Engineered Containment Device requirements.
- Built-In Options:None
- Filter Type:ULPA
- Interior Working Width:81.8"
- Liner Material:Stainless Steel
- Number of Glove Ports:Four
- Power Cord & Plug:British (UK)
- Primary Application:Hazardous materials
- Product Subcategory:Filtered Glove Box
- Required Accessories:Supporting Base
- Weight:1,300.0 lbs
- Weight metric:590.0 kg
- Dimensions:108.9" w x 31.0" d x 45.7" h
- Dimensions metric:276.6 x 78.7 x 116.1 cm
- Electrical:208-230 volts, 50/60 Hz, 10 amps