Basic Laboratory Hoods are designed specifically for laboratories, classrooms and light duty applications where safe ventilation is required. Constructed of powder-coated steel, Basic Hoods are economical and have a smaller overall height and depth than traditional hoods so they fit in areas with low ceilings or narrow aisles. Choose from 4 and 6-foot widths.
Both standard and built-in blower models are available.
- Product Subcategory:General Chemistry
- Nominal Width:4'
- Region:U.S. and Canada
- Blower Requirements:Integral explosion-proof blower included
- Conformance:ASHRAE 110, ASTM E84, CAN/CSA C22.2, NFPA 45, SEFA 1, UL
- Explosion-Proof:Explosion-Proof Model
- Lighting:explosion-proof incandescent
- Weight:365.0 lbs
- Weight metric:166.0 kg
- Dimensions:47.0" w x 25.0" d x 53.0" h
- Dimensions metric:119.4 cm x 63.5 cm x 134.6 cm
- Electrical:115/208-230 volts, 60 Hz, 7.8/4.4 amps, Domestic or International